1. Why can`t I see reports opened in Adobe Acrobat?
Back To FAQ List
If you are unable to see the reports when they are launched in Adobe Acrobat, try setting the "Display PDF in browser" setting to false.
In Acrobat Reader 6.0 this setting is found on the "Internet" tab after navigating to "Edit | Preferences". If you are using a different version of Adobe Acrobat, please consult the "help" documentation provided with the software.
2. Location & Hours of Operation
Pueblo Police Department, 200 S. Main Street, Pueblo, CO 81003 Lobby Hours: 8-5 Mon-Fri.
Non-emergency phone (719) 553-2502.
3. Obtain an Accident or Incident Report
(1) From the internet: www.police.pueblo.us,
(2) In person at the Police Department Records Section, 200 South Main Street, Pueblo, CO 81003, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm,
(3) By mail: Send a legal sized self-addressed stamped envelope along with your contact information - phone/email address. You will then be contacted with any charges for the report. (4) By email at email@example.com We are able to research any incidents related to a person or address within the City Limits. Data needed to do the search is a person`s name and Date of Birth, or the address in question.
4. How do I search if I’m not sure of the spelling of the name?
You can use the % key as a wildcard in the name search at any point in the spelling.
5. Event Search - What range of time can I use for my search?
You can search for a time period from 1 to 30 days in each search. This can be over a 2 month period such as November 16 to December 15 as long as the total range is not more than 30 days.
6. Fingerprinting $20.00 per fingerprint card
Fingerprinting is required for any involvement with children, ie recreation programs, teaching, and volunteering. Some employers require fingerprinting as part of the recruitment process. Request for fingerprinting are made through the Records Section Front Counter. LOCATION: Pueblo Police Department Identification Section
150 Central Main Street
Pueblo, CO 81003.
Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm. You must bring your own fingerprinting card.
7. Statewide Criminal History Check
To obtain a statewide criminal history contact the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) at 690 Kipling Street, Suite #3000, Denver, CO 80215 (303) 239-4208, or visit their web site (www.cbirecordscheck.com) for more information.
8. VIN Verifications
Vehicle identification numbers are verified at the Police Department for insurance or title purposes. VIN verifications are conducted from 9am to 11 am Monday through Friday. Please call ahead to confirm an officer is available (553-2498). The cost for VIN verifications is $5.00 per vehicle. The cost for Certified VIN inspections is $20.00. All VIN verifications include a physical inspection of the vehicle. Please bring driver’s license, and purchase paperwork or title.
9. Colorado Driver`s License History
Requests for Driver`s histories must be made through the Colorado Department of Revenue, Driver`s License Bureau, 827 W 4th St, Pueblo, CO 81003. Phone 719-543-5164.
10. How do I contact Crimestoppers?
You may call Crimestoppers by phone at 542-STOP(7867) or via internet by visiting www.pueblocrimestoppers.com.